What to look forward to at our upcoming spring tastings – 6th & 7th March 2017
Here’s an overview of what’s in store.
We’ll be showing over 30 new wines and 10 new producers including:
- NEW TO WALKER & WODEHOUSE – A brilliant opportunity to taste a selection from the Codorniu Raventos portfolio. The Anna de Codorniu range will be shown alongside Raimat (Costers del Segre) a brilliant eye-catching range, which offers vibrant dual and tri-varietals, together with Scala Dei, the oldest winery in Priorat purchased by Codorniu Raventos in 2000, and Legaris based in Ribera del Duero.
- 16 from 2016 – Taste 16 wines from the 2016 vintage, from vibrant zesty whites, to newly released rosé, Chilean Pinot and Argentinean Malbec.
- Plus NEW WINES from Doluca in Turkey, Chateau Changyu Moser in China and Chateau Maris from Minervois.
Meet our producers
- Bodega Escorihuela Gascon from Mendoza – taste the 2016 vintages of 1884 Malbec and 1884 Viognier with Celeste Pesce.
- Chateau Coupe Roses, from Minervois – meet owner Françoise Frissant Le Calvez and discover the background to this 300 year old estate.
- Vietti from Piedmont – Elena Penna will be pouring Cascinetta Moscato d’Asti 2016, Roero Arneis 2016 and Barolo Castiglione 2012 – described by Antonio Galloni “a striking, seriously delicious Barolo”.
- Chateau Changyu Moser, from Ningxia – meet Lenz Moser and hear about the fascinating evolution of Chinese wine.
Spirits & craft beers
Sample a fantastic selection of artisan spirits presented by the brilliant Michele Tuveri. Enjoy a range of Gins from Eden Mill and Rock Rose, plus Organic Cucumber Vodka from Prairie in Minnesota.
Plus we’ve got two excellent new craft beers! Jack Black’s Brewing Company from Cape Town and La Goudale hailing from Northern France.