Join Walker & Wodehouse Wines this September for an exclusive journey through our exciting and comprehensive range.
Supplying the independent trade, our portfolio ranges from exclusive entry level wines to respected brands, coupled with an impressive collection of fine wines – not to mention our craft beer and spirits offering.
As a newly re-launched, historic wine merchant, the Walker & Wodehouse AutumnTastings offer a journey of discovery. With producers like Paul Jaboulet Aîné, Finca Las Moras and Royal Tokaji, to Ironstone, Catena and Spier, this is a fantastic opportunity to taste a selection from our range.
Why you shouldn’t miss out:
• Babich Wines from New Zealand and the Garage Wine Company from Chile are launching new wines for the independent sector. Be the first to taste them and ensure an allocation of anything on limited release.
• Taste our new entry point wines, including La Touriste, Amanzi Falls and Goldfields. Exclusively created by Walker & Wodehouse for the independent sector, these wines offer terrific value.
• Castello Banfi and Bodegas Navajas will be among the established names featured, together with a range of award-winning fine wines.
• Visiting producers from Rioja, Chile and California will be present at the tastings – come and meet the people behind the labels.
• Taste the great array of Christmas offers that go live on 1 October.
Monday 7 September 2015, 11am – 5pm
Institute of Contemporary Arts, 12 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH
Monday 14 September 2015, 11am – 5pm
Albert Square Chop House, Manchester, M2 5PF
Don’t miss out – join us for the Walker & Wodehouse Autumn Tastings!